"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ruffle Your Nest

The Ruffled Nest 
August 22-24
Come & Enjoy
 I was at my sister Sherrie's house last week 
and we stopped by
 The Nest
 because I needed a Nest fix.
I love going into her and Rachel's little shop.
The Ruffled Nest had been busy 
over the last month 
and Sherrie said that
it was not at all in order.
You know what?
I don't care.
I Love It!



 The Ruffled Nest will, God willing, soon become
Urban Grace
Sherrie and Rachel will have a new and bigger space
for all of their goodies.
They will also be open five days a week 
when the new shop opens.




 If you are in the DeKalb / Sycamore / Chicago area 
make sure that you take the time to stop by
The Ruffled Nest.
It is locate one hour west of Chicago.
It's time to Nest.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Libbie Doyle said...

You had me at the Ruffled Nest sign! So fun to peek around! :) & VERY EXCITING about the new space...I love to see businesses grow! mAKES ME WANT TO HEAD TO Chicago!!! :)

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones